Cook is, in fact, a financial intermediary from Estonia, which has many loan companies on offer. Let’s see what the offer looks like:
Online application for bad credit loans
The entire process takes place via the Internet. To submit a loan application for bad credit loans you need:
1. Select the loan amount and the repayment period.
2. Complete the application on the website.
3. Wait for the loan decision (10-15 minutes).
The money is transferred to the indicated bank account.
Cook does not provide a loan calculator. The cost of the loan will be known after sending the application. New Customers can count on a free loan.
WHO CAN RECEIVE A LOAN
To submit an application with Cook, you only need:
– be 18 to 80 years old
– live in Poland
– have a bank account
– have an e-mail address and a phone number
– ID card
Cook directly indicates that its offer also includes lenders who do not verify Clients in the Credit Information Bureau (BIK SA) and business information offices.
Cook – loan online
- Loan amount: from PLN 100 to 5,000
- Repayment: up to 50 days
- Full online
- Also for people in debt
- A lending decision in 10 minutes
- No income statements
- High acceptance rate
CONCLUSIONS AND OPINIONS
Cook only offers short-term loans with repayments within a maximum of 50 days.
Cook is a good proposition for people who have not had contact with loan companies before. The offer includes only short-term loans with repayment up to 50 days. As market research shows, Polish clients definitely prefer installment loans, which may translate into interest. On the other hand – Cook directly informs that the money can also be obtained by over-indebted people, which may interest a large number of clients.
– relatively high loan amount (for payday loans)
– relatively long repayment period (for payday loans)
– free first loan
– also for indebted people
– quick loan decision
– high acceptance of applications
– no repayment in installments
– lack of information about suppliers
– no loan calculator.